[su_box title=”Other pages about Valerie:” style=”soft” box_color=”#000000″]
- Valerie Thompson on Instagram
- 200 MPH Club membership at El Mirage competition
- 6-time Motorcycle Land Speed Record Holder Valerie Thompson To Appear At BMW Motorrad Days In Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
- BMW Motorrad Days
- BMW Riders Association Rally and California Superbike School
- Get Up Close to the North American Eagle™
- Howlin at the Moon Event
- International Female Ride Day 2014
- Valerie Thompson Returns to Ohio Mile
- Valerie Thompson Sets New Land Speed Record at Ohio Mile
- Valerie Thompson shatters motorcycle speed record at the Ohio Mile
- Valerie Thompson at Texas Mile March 21-23
- Valerie Thompson To Compete at Three Bonneville Land Speed Racing Events
June 26, 2012
Valerie Thompson to Present World’s Fastest Production BMW Motorcycle at “Howlin at the Moon Event” BMW MOA Event in Sedalia Missouri
Two-Time Land Speed Record Holder & “200 MPH Club” Charter member will sign autographs at Hyperpro Suspension Technology Booth
(Scottsdale, AZ) – June 26, 2012 – Valerie Thompson, owner/driver of the Valerie Thompson Land Speed Racing Team, will make a personal appearance and display her race BMW land speed racing bike during the 40th International BMW Motorcycle Owners of America “Howlin at the Moon” Rally at the Missouri Fairgrounds in Sedalia Missouri July 19-22.
Thompson will be the guest of EMP Performance Products, distributors of Hyperpro Suspension Technology, one of her team sponsors. Thompson piloted her Martech Services Company/ Hyperpro Suspension Technology sponsored BMW to a personal best top speed of 209.5 mph at the Mojave Magnum 1.5-mile Speed Trials on June 2, reportedly making it the world’s fastest production BMW S1000 RR Superbike. As a result, she was named a charter member of the Mojave Magnum “200 MPH Club.”
“I am really looking forward to being part of the Hyperpro Suspension Technology display at the 40th International BMW MOA event,” said Thompson. “We use Hyperpro suspension equipment on our land speed racing bike which helped us set a new best top speed at the Mojave Magnum Speed Trials,” said Thompson.
“This will be my first visit to Sedalia and can’t wait to meet all the BMW motorcycle owners who will be attending,” added Thompson.
Valerie Thompson Background
Thompson is owner/driver of the Valerie Thompson Land Speed Racing Motorcycle Team who holds two land speed records at the Bonneville Salt Flats. Thompson has also competed in the All Harley Drag Racing Association & National Hot Rod Association series. Thompson was recently selected to pilot the North American Eagle Supersonic Speed Challenger designed to eclipse the 512 mph land speed record set by Kitty O’Neil in 1976. If successful, Thompson will be crowned the “World’s Fastest Female.” Thompson’s sponsors include Martech Services Company – maker of quality air breathing products, La-Man Corporation, Hyperpro Suspension Technology, CTEK Battery Chargers, Troon Enterprises, JEGS, Worldwide Bearings, GO AZ Motorcycles of Scottsdale, Swisstrax, Stand-Up Photos, AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care, Stay Fast Custom Clothing, Vortex Racing, & ZipFizz Healthy Energy Drinks.
Additional Information Sources
Eric Studer – Valerie Thompson Land Speed Racing
(214) 676-3860 firstname.lastname@example.org