[su_box title=”Other MAXX pages:” style=”soft” box_color=”#000000″]
- Royal Purple Marks Fifth Year of Maxx2Racing Team
- Camera Installation
- First In Class at the Northern Nevada Street Fever Car Show
- Maxx2Racing Team welcomes Applied Racing Components
- Maxx Racing News March 14, 2014
- Maxx Racing – March 10, 2014
- Maxx Racing Photos
- Maxx Racing – Feb 6, 2014
- The ‘Bad Bird’ Takes First In Class at Palo Alto Concours d’Elegance
The Maxx2Racing Team welcomes Applied Racing Components (ARC) as an ‘official’ sponsor to our growing family of top rated companies that continue to support our team concept, adding to our sponsorship list from across the U.S and the globe.
Applied Racing Components has provided heating element items for both cars, Oil Tank Immersion Heaters for Multiple National Record Holding Royal Purple ‘Bad Bird’ LSR Race Car, and Heating Warmers for the Canton Accusump Pre-Oiling System for our newest ‘build’, The Royal Purple ’99 Firebird Pro Touring-LSR Car.
Building a stunning example of a late model Pro-Touring, street legal and comfortable car such as the ’99 Firebird, requires absolute attention to every detail, and that includes the temperatures of the oil at startup.
View the full line of products on their website shown below, or contact them directly at:
ARC- Applied Racing Components
1938 Taylor Rd Building #2
Port Orange, Fl 32128
Facebook: ARC-applied racing components